Website Traffic Sources
Although every website needs traffic, webmasters struggle to achieve it because they focus all their energy on unpredictable SEO.
Here is a simple list to ensure you are taking advantage of all website traffic sources. Once you find out which ones convert, you can only focus on that channel and scale up.
When you find out which ones convert then focus solely on those and scale up.
- Share your posts to popular social media groups, pages, and hubs where your target audience is spending time, rather than just your own profile.
- Research good keywords, optimize your web pages (SEO), and create linkable content.
- Use paid traffic sources like Facebook, Adwords, Banner ads.
- Find what is already highly shared content in your niche using BuzzSumo to create content that exceeds everything else in your niche.
- After creating your content, make sure you share it with the people who share similar content and the authorities in your niche.
- Engage in niche forums that allow you to post content or have clickable signatures.
- You can create short videos containing actionable content and direct people to your website for more information.
- Make sure your audience is on your email list so you can reach out to them whenever you have new content to share.
- You can share your content on sites such as Technorati, Digg, Stumbleupon, Reddit, Scoop It, Kingged, Inbound.org, Growth Hackers, and others.
- Create slides and upload to slideshare.net
- Post relevant links to your own content in comments on other blogs.
- Syndicate your content to other blogs in your niche and a wider audience.
- Develop visual infographics and encourage others to share them with a link back to your blog.
- Be sure to regularly link out to, mention and feature others in your niche so they will return the favor.
Here are just a few ways how you can increase traffic to your website. Good luck